The Apera Instruments EC820 Precision Benchtop Conductivity Meter provides reliable conductivity measurements with various intelligent functions and a durable structure. Equipped with Apera's high-precision BPB (Brush-Resistant Platinum Black) glass conductivity electrode (2401T-F), the meter measures Conductivity (EC)/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity/Temperature in a stable and accurate manner in wide ranges (0 to 2000 mS); Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S.
- High Precision: ±0.5% of Full Scale
- The BPB Glass Conductivity Electrode ensure Quick & Accurate EC measurements in wide ranges (0 to 2000 mS/cm)
- Easy swith among conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity
- Auto-rang swith. Auto non-linear Temp. Compensation for pure water and ultra-pure that is less than 10 μS/cm, which significantly improves the accuracy of ultra-pure water´s conductivity testing
- The large backlit LCD displays EC and temperature simultaneously along with icons of stable readings and finished calibrations.
- Quick and Easy 1 to 4 points auto calibration with calibration guide and reminder function (premixed standard solutions included)
- GLP Data management (500 groups of data storage)
- USB data output and software support
2401T-F Conductivity Electrode
602 Electrode holder
Calibration solution (84 μS/cm; 1413 μS/cm; 12.88 mS/cm) each 50ml
Country of Origin :